Home | Forums | Site Support | Working on Chat

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  beaniecree1 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Fabbest
    Fabbest
    Keymaster

I’m working on the Chat page. In the meantime, you might see a “404 Page Not Found” message or a blank page. Thanks for your patience.

Lalahon
    Lalahon
    Participant

Just saw the error message..heart sank! LOL..then I looked at the forum and saw your post..thanks for the heads up. I’m sure it will be better when you’re done Fabb!!

cyn7274
    Participant

Thank you Fabb for always sharing the love you have for this site. We so appreciate you!

beaniecree1
    Participant

Thanks Fabb! I was having a minor meltdown and then I came to the forum to check. 🙂 hugs!

Fabbest
    Fabbest
    Keymaster

Thanks for your posts. I was hoping to add it to a module on Main. It’s not as easy as I thought. Part of the reason is, Chat used to be a priority for developers, but focus has moved towards social media. That’s where most are investing their efforts. Anywho, supply and demand applies to the internet too, I guess.

Lalahon
    Lalahon
    Participant

We have the demand..LOL….thanks for all you do for us Fabb!

DonnaB
    DonnaB
    Participant

LOL, glad I’m not the only one who had a panic attack! How can plokkers be plokkers if they can’t plok? Thank you, Fabb!

beaniecree1
    Participant

I miss when all of the sites had chats! I remember the Journey chat and some of my other fan sites.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.