Home | Forums | Anything Arnel | Vote for Arnel – Best Singers of All Time

This topic contains 27 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  Luchie 3 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Fe Norwood
    Fe Norwood
    Participant

Voted for AP because I believe in his amazing vocal talent!

Carmelita
    Participant

Voted!

: )

ranajehanzeb
    ranajehanzeb
    Participant

If voting timeline not ended yet, please inform where to vote ? He is the best and must stand at top of the line.

eb2008
    eb2008
    Participant

Welcome to the site Rana.  Here it is again.  Link on page 1 also.  He is at 32 today, he deserve higher than that.

http://www.the-top-tens.com/lists/greatest-singer-of-all-time.asp

ranajehanzeb
    ranajehanzeb
    Participant

3 votes from my side ;-). AP the comments given by your fans has already declared you the Best. Always be the best and Keep it up !!!!

Indaya09
    Participant

Just voted AP again for the best…he deserves the best! :yes:

Luchie
    Participant

I vote for Arnel. He is the best singer ever.

JenaIsle
    JenaIsle
    Participant

He is only at #61. He deserves a spot in the Top 3. Can any singer sing whatever genre of music given to him? Only Arnel. He should be there up with Michael and Elvis.
    :ap_sigh:

Beckles
    Participant

VOTED! Here’s this I copied

16Arnel Pineda
    AP IS THE BEST AMONG THE OTHERS.
    He’s the best singer with a great and amazing voice.

ian marinduque from city of cebu
    thumbs upthumbs down
    Love Arnel. Similar vocally to Steve Perry but with a rich quality to his voice that surpasses his predecessor on Journey. Brilliant singer and brilliant guy.
    More comments about Arnel Pineda

Lynn
    Participant

I found this late but it appeared to be still going so I voted and posted comments too! Arnel is amazing with his pure, sweet, powerful voice and humble personality!

Connie
    Participant

Arnel is amazing to say the least!!!!! Love his Cinderella story, so he is proof that you Don’t Stop Believing!!!!! Have been a strong Journey fan forever so Arnel….rock on!!!! Neal made a good move finding you, God Bless you and your family and the band Journey!

Dawn
    Participant

Love love love love.need I say anything more

Luchie
    Participant

I am from Toronto, Canada. I went to a Wedding in Katy, Texas last weekend and they played a lot of old and new music during the dance party. It was a big celebration of 250 people at the Reception. People in Texas can dance! They hit the floor every time, but when they played Don’t Stop Believing by Arnel and Journey, the floor was packed that you almost couldn’t move. It was amazing! Everybody was in high spirit. More power to Arnel and Journey forever…

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.