Home | Forums | Site Support | The Tailors' Son: A Screenplay

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Fabbest Fabbest 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

joeziephd
    Participant

Arnel has twice remarked that he wished to do a bioflic and that he had potential financial backers. To that end, I have written a ninety page screenplay entitled: The Tailors’s Son. I am trying to reach Arnel or his assistant(s) to get them to take a look at my work. It is not complete, as I need more bio data from the 1980s and 1990s, but believe that I have captured Arnel’s spirit, character, and manner of speaking.
    Any help in getting this work to the proper people would be most appreciated. Joseph J. Zielinski

Fabbest
    Fabbest
    Keymaster

Hi joeziephd,
    Arnel knew about this – as he saw your post on his wall. As a courtesy, I could forward a PDF format to him and that will be the extent of my involvement. I cannot guarantee an answer from him (to me or to you directly), and I cannot follow-up on your behalf. He personally manages his own affairs outside public appearances. I also need your approval on the following which relates only to the delivery of the file to him. What transpires thereafter is between you and Arnel is subject to new terms:

1. You do not seek commitment and/or compensation of any kind from any party.
    2. You do not require a response.

If this is acceptable to you, I will send you a private message.

Thank you.

joeziephd
    Participant

Yes, These terms are quite acceptable to me. You can reach me at joeziephd2@comcast.net. Thank you very much. Joe Zielinski

joeziephd
    Participant

Am I responding to Fabbest, Tech support, in the right fashion? joeziephd at joeziephd2@comcast.net

Fabbest
    Fabbest
    Keymaster

I have forwarded. I have removed the phone number from your posts above for your privacy. I will also close the new thread you created with this same request.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.