Home | Forums | Femily Fun | Plokker Journey Tour Kick Off Party

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by coley716 coley716 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    paulie
    paulie
    Participant

Lets Have A Plokker Journey Tour Kick Off Party …May 14th And 15th …. will be an ALL Day Affair …Both days . So spread the word ..Invite your friends , neighbors …ect… lets make it like old times when we all discussed the who , what , where , and when we are going to be

DonnaB
    DonnaB
    Participant

Sounds fun, Paulie! I will be in San Diego, about to attend my FIRST Journey concert – will try to get online for a bit!

DonnaB
    DonnaB
    Participant

PS – when did we switch from being “Plokkers” to “Participants”??

Arnelrocks
    Arnelrocks
    Participant

hey paulie!! You can count me in for a plokker party!!!!! 🙂

Terry
    Participant

HEY ARNEL,
    IT IS MUSIC TO MY EARS WHEN YOU SING,IT’S LIKE JOURNEY HAS FOUND THE GOOSE THAT LAID THE GOLDEN EGG AND LIKE MAN IT ROCKS THE HOUSE DOWN NO MATTER WHERE YOU AND YOUR BAND GOES. KEEP UP THE GOOD MUSIC AND DONT EVER WASTE GOOD TALENT,WELL YOU KNOW THIS ALREADY.WHEN THE BAND WAS LOOKING FOR A LEAD SINGER AND THE MANY HOURS AND DAYS IT TOOK JUST TO FIND YOU,IT SOUNDED LIKE THE GOOD LORD CALLED UPOND YOU FOR THIS CHANCE OF A LIFE TIME.I AM SUPER GLAD YOU ARE IN WITH JOURNEY NOW. WELL GOD BLESS YOU AND THE BAND FAMILY (LOL)….. A JOURNEY FAN LISTNER.
    TERRY B.

coley716
    coley716

Sounds like a plan Pawee. We will sit and wait for pics and videos like we always do during the tour.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.