Home | Forums | Femily Fun | Plokk Party for Arnel's Birthday

This topic contains 51 replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by  Indaya09 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    paulie
    paulie
    Participant

please help spread the word to those plokkers whom have not been here in so long

cyn7274
    Participant

I’m spreading the word Paulie. Everyone is going to get tired of me. 🙂 Hope they can make it.

margil
    margil
    Participant

In the journey of your life, may you count your successes with each passing Birthday. I wish you handfuls of magic dust to touch the lives of everyone around you. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday!

wave63
    Participant

Hi!can we send simultaneous birthday greetings to AP tonight Sept 4,12:00 midnight to be exact PI time….on twitter :ap_hug: just a suggestion :wave: :yes:

To:AP,I re-dedicate this 2 tribute videos for you……Happy Birthday :ap_smooch:

Beckles
    Participant

Im here I’ll be online from 7-12 mid-Nite
    I’ll keep logging in all day at different times just in case. :yes:

Indaya09
    Participant

Paulie, thank you for organizing the plok party last night for AP’s birthday. It was a huge hit…AP came in (even for a short while)and everybody in the femily had a blast! :yipee: You did it again Paulie!!! :ap_yeah:

Indaya09
    Participant

AP, sorry to hear about Cherub…hope everything’s alright. We’re sending you, Cherry, and the Pineda family our love and prayers for Cherub’s speedy recovery. We all love you and care about you and your family. :hug: GOD SPEED!!! :ap_pray:

Thank you for the chat last night! 😉 You made our day!!! :yipee:

Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.