Home | Forums | Femily Fun | Plokk Party for Arnel's Birthday

This topic contains 51 replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by  Indaya09 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    celadonia
    celadonia
    Participant

something came up for friday for me, a significant office event. unfortunately i will miss this. i hope you can post the chat where everyone can read coz chat goes only 5 pages backwards if i am not mistaken.

Arnelrocks
    Arnelrocks
    Participant

yeah i think it would be about 11.00 – 11.30ish i may online more like 9.00 -10.00, i will have work the next morning so wont be able to stay up late 🙁 i will try my best to stay up will bring coffee lol

Sweet Caroline
    Sweet Caroline
    Participant

:yipee:

cyn7274
    Participant

Connie, send one to Alesia of you. We’d want you to be in the poster too.

Luchie
    Participant

Hello to all! Arnel and Journey are always the topnotched musicians. More power to you.

rahly
    Participant

Hi everyone! What time will it be (PI time)?

Beckles
    Participant

What Time in central? I’m In! Someone mentioned on fb I say you remind me I dorkie ole’Lady N Shoe.
    I apolize I need to just calm down and Love My Mr. Jonathan More! LoL Opps apolize on e more to tell you all the truth the last 2 Fridays to me was the most fun I’ve had laughing,talking I Love my Plokker Femily you make me happy that’s all k I go write letter again :rofl: :ap_giggle:

cyn7274
    Participant

Hey Rahly and Beckles.

Manila PI time would start about 6 or 6:30 am and go on until 12 p.m. and perhaps later.

Central time would be starting at 5 or 5:30 p.m.

However, it is an all day party for Arnel so come in whenever you can. Someone will be peeking in and out all day long I am sure.

cyn7274
    Participant

Rahly I was just thinking, that would be 9/6 for you guys. Paulie should we start this on 9/4 here in the US since it will be 9/5 there in Manila?

JenaIsle
    JenaIsle
    Participant

Yes @cyn7274, we are 8 hours ahead of you. So, our 9/5, Arnel’s birthday here in P.I. would be 9/4 to you.

:ap_smile:

rahly
    Participant

Thanks, Cyn!

May I suggest that someone close to Arnel (mods? Hehe) to ask him when he will be having his party. Either we can celebrate with him or we can do the plokk party on the day he can go online. 🙂
    Or we can do the plokk party for 2 days. Hehe.

coley716
    coley716

Arnel is aware of the party. Since there is a conflict in time zones, we always try our best to accommodate everyone. The mods will be around the sb at about 10pm est the evening of the 5th, which will make it 10am the morning of the 6th in Manila.

@gzenaleen
    Participant

Happy Birthday Arnel!

paulie
    paulie
    Participant

I will put up an item up for auction here at APR … to benefit the APFI ..in Honor of Arnels birthday …….pics to follow

cyn7274
    Participant

Thanks Coley. I’ll be here on 9/5 as well.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 52 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.