Home | Forums | Femily Fun | Plokk Party for Arnel's Birthday

This topic contains 51 replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by  Indaya09 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 52 total)
  • Author

MARY
    Participant

I’ll be working late but will try to catch you guys.

UHL
    Participant

For sure I will be around for this awesome celebration! Gotta work, but should be able to pop in at some point. May I suggest, we have our favorite AP songs at the ready, so we can play some vids from time to time? Plokkers are fans of food and a party just isn’t a party without good food! Try to pop in at meal time! Any pics of AP from past birthdays would be most awesome to share as well!! Hope it’s ok to mention that donations to APFI are a welcome idea any time, but one in honor of AP’s birthday is a gift that keeps on giving!

Would be awesome if new and long-time fans could join us this special day! :clap: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ARNEL!!! :ap_airnel:

Fabbest
    Fabbest
    Keymaster

Will (or we’ll) be here! Thanks, Paulie.

coley716
    coley716

Of course you can count me in. Perhaps us mods will bring a little extra fun. 😉

JenaIsle
    JenaIsle
    Participant

May I ask the moderators if they are also in charge of Arnel’s Facebook account? So we could post the activity there too.

I’m not familiar with how you do it guys; do we use skype or what application? Thanks.

:ap_smile:

alesia65
    alesia65
    Participant

Hey Plokkers, I want to design a cool poster for Arnel for his birthday. Time is short so send me any picture of you with Arnel or you fav picture of him and include your twitter account or name so I can put a tag on the photo. Coley, Fab, Gigi and Toni, I want your best pictures too. I would love this to be a special present to him with all that love him so dearly. Send your pictures and twitter/name to alesia65@gmail.com and I’ll work on it this weekend. Coley, I can print out a bunch of 11×17 prints to bring with me to Atlanta for him to sign, if that can be managed. I can then mail them out to those who want them. What do you all think?

ksalmanson
    ksalmanson
    Participant

Miss the party of the one person who has inspired me for years? No way! Just say when and I’ll be there.

Almiragyn
    Almiragyn
    Participant

Happy Birthday Arnel :ap_yeah:

Amy Lee
    Amy Lee
    Participant

SOUNDS GREAT GUYS!!

blueskies
    Participant

Sounds great! I’m making a post it note of the date and putting it on my monitor so I don’t forget. It will be a good chance to catch up with everyone! 🙂

paulie
    paulie
    Participant

@ deb ….. good idea … I will dig through my AP stuff and see what I can auction off … glad everyone is in on this….. if we make the time for about or around dinner time .. is Everyone Ok with that ..??

cyn7274
    Participant

dinner time is good. Auction? Where?

Arnelrocks
    Arnelrocks
    Participant

what time will your dinner time be in my time ? lol just want to make sure i dont come in to late/early !! 😉

cyn7274
    Participant

Kimmy, i’ll be here 6 or 6:30 ish pm EST. That would about 11 or 11:30 ish pm your time, right?

Connie
    Participant

I wanted to send a picture of myself for AP’s birthday, but I don’t have any picture with AP yet :'(

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 52 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.