Home | Forums | Femily Fun | Plokk Party For Arnel's Birthday

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Lukn2hvn Lukn2hvn 3 years ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    paulie
    paulie
    Participant

Y’all Come Plokk ALL day September 5th for Arnel’s Birthday ,,,, I suggest we have a main gathering at 7pm EST. wear your favorite Journey T-shirt all day for AP’s birthday…..see you all THIS Friday !!!

ErinMarie_78
    ErinMarie_78
    Participant

I’ll be there. 🙂

Fabbest
    Fabbest
    Keymaster

Yay, Paulie and Erin! Just want everyone to know Coley (the organizer) and I have announced 8:30 for start time because that’s when we (Toni included) will definitely be able to start the games. That said, please feel free to show up anytime during the day, as AP’s birthday is an ALL DAY celebration!!!

Lukn2hvn
    Lukn2hvn
    Blocked

Hmmmmm…does that mean we should post a photo of each of us in our fav. Journey/AP T shirt?? I put away my most favorite so it doesn’t get warn out but, I will definitely break it out for AP’s Birthday Celebration!

Oh….an does Arnel plan on joining in on the festivities? What’s a party without the guest of honor? 🙂

Lalahon
    Lalahon
    Participant

Thank you to all who organized and participated in this evening of fun! It was great to chat with everyone, and see ole’ friends come in after so long….and of course, thank you to Arnel for being so gracious and taking time for us. Happy Birthday to our favorite Rockstar!

Indaya09
    Participant

Thank you AP for dropping by, as always, you made our night. Also, thanks to everyone who came and plokked, and to all who were guilty in making it happened. I/we had a wondeful time…such a great, and fun night for everybody.

Happy Birthday Day to our wonderful AP!!! You are phenomenal!!!

DonnaB
    DonnaB
    Participant

THANK YOU to our hosts/mods for organizing such a fun party, and to all the plokkers who participated! Congrats to Lalahon, can’t wait to see you in your custom hoodie :-). And of course, a big thank you to AP for taking the time to join us – Happy Birthday!

Lukn2hvn
    Lukn2hvn
    Blocked

Such a great time, I believe, was had by all! Thank you mods for taking the time, energy and effort to put this together and ‘making it happen’. And, yes, a HUGE thank you to Arnel for sparing some of your time to come chat and have some simple fun with us. You know you have your Plokker femily wherever you go!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.