Home | Forums | Femily Fun | Plokk Party for Arnel's Birthday

This topic contains 51 replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by  Indaya09 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    paulie
    paulie
    Participant

Thinkin about having a plokk party in honor of Arnels birthday … Thursday September 5th… would like to make it so everyone can come in … I understand about the different time zones and all and I don’t want anyone left out …. we can do it as usual and make it for all day or we can set a time ….. your thoughts ……Paulie

Lalahon
    Lalahon
    Participant

Love the idea, a nice way to feel “connected” since the man that connected us all is celebrating. Count me in! :heart:

Luchie
    Participant

I will be working, but I’ll join in later in the day.

Arnelrocks
    Arnelrocks
    Participant

i will be there later in the afternoon as i have to work 🙁 no fun lol ! Great idea paulieee!!!!

JenaIsle
    JenaIsle
    Participant

I would like to join. Off from work at 5 pm. EST time.

Indaya09
    Participant

“Just call my name…I’ll be there”…lol :yes: you know, you can can count on me Paulie (pressumably anytime). :ap_smile:

Connie
    Participant

Hello to all Plokkers 🙂 peace!

Connie
    Participant

paulie wrote:Thinkin about having a plokk party in honor of Arnels birthday … Thursday September 5th… would like to make it so everyone can come in … I understand about the different time zones and all and I don’t want anyone left out …. we can do it as usual and make it for all day or we can set a time ….. your thoughts ……Paulie

I’M ON, set the time —–> Connie

ErinMarie_78
    ErinMarie_78
    Participant

I’ll be there! :yes:

cyn7274
    Participant

I’ll be here. and we can celebrate with a virtual cake!

• This reply was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by  cyn7274. Reason: image didn't appear
    • This reply was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by  cyn7274. Reason: move image to next line
    celadonia
    celadonia
    Participant

I’ll be at work but will try to head off here as soon as I get home.

paulie
    paulie
    Participant

plokkers in PI … can someone in PI spread the word to those plokkers who haven’t been on here in like …. forever….please let them know about this …..peace ……Paulie

cyn7274
    Participant

Paulie, I’ll message my PI friends on Facebook and hopefully will spread the word that way!

JenaIsle
    JenaIsle
    Participant

Here! Perhaps we can inform whoever is in charge of Arnel’s Facebook account to post an announcement. But I would also post on my wall, in case.

:ap_airnel:

paulie
    paulie
    Participant

awesome Y’all …. I will do the same …. Team Arnel effort

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 52 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.