Home | Forums | Anything Arnel | Periscopes

This topic contains 15 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Fabbest Fabbest 1 year ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Fabbest
    Fabbest
    Keymaster

Since the streams’ shelf-life in the Periscope server is only 24 hours, here are some.

AP is cool about sharing, but please let the scopes stay here. Just link to this thread if needed.

Fabbest
    Fabbest
    Keymaster

With Venezuelan actor/singer/motivational speaker Ferr Carrillo:

Fabbest
    Fabbest
    Keymaster

YW! I see your bag got its 15 seconds of fame! LOL

Fabbest
    Fabbest
    Keymaster

While watching fireworks in Nova Scotia, AP chats with viewers:

Fabbest
    Fabbest
    Keymaster

Periscope Quick Guide for the viewer

Let’s say Arnel posts a link to a recording, or someone posts said link. Any computer will be able to view this recording for the next 24 hours, then it won’t be available anymore.

Computers, Androids (with KitKat 4.4+) and iPhones (with iOS 7+) will be able to see it. AP has the option to save, but the video takes a ton of space, so he and probably most broadcasters don’t save.

Creating a Persicope account will provide more capabilities: chat and blow hearts while AP is streaming, and follow AP to get alerts that he’s streaming. You do NOT need to create/link a Twitter account to use Periscope.

That said, bottom line is: to view streams and recordings, you do NOT need accounts nor smartphones. Plus, depending on my time and viewer demand, you might see most of them saved in this thread.

Fabbest
    Fabbest
    Keymaster

Thank you, Donna! ???

Here are the combined periscopes by Jon Cain and Arnel from the Canada’s last show:

Fabbest
    Fabbest
    Keymaster

Long story short: AP said he couldn’t read all the messages because of having to flip the phone front to back and vice versa. So I told him how to flip the screen without flipping the phone or camera… he went quiet and little did I know he was scoping! Around 4:35, you’ll hear, “Fabb, I wish I could sing Shape Of My Heart…” – so I hope that happens soon!

DonnaB
    DonnaB
    Participant

This is so great, what an awesome treat to hear him singing all these songs – that voice!!! Thank you for capturing, Fabb!  And for explaining what “Testing” was all about, LOL.

Fabbest
    Fabbest
    Keymaster

DonnaB
    DonnaB
    Participant

Love this, Fabb, thank you so much!!!

Fabbest
    Fabbest
    Keymaster

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.