Home | Forums | Anything Arnel | Journey Private Show @ Utah

This topic contains 35 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  seven 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    celadonia
    celadonia
    Participant

Seems there is a lot on the social media about Journey’s awesome performance at a private gig.  I posted some on sb and adding here some more.

• This topic was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by celadonia celadonia.
    celadonia
    celadonia
    Participant

• This reply was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by celadonia celadonia.
    celadonia
    celadonia
    Participant

celadonia
    celadonia
    Participant

Su Hong @MrHuSong · 6h 6 hours ago
    ANY WAY YOU WANT IT, THAT’S THE WAY YOU NEED IT!!!! #Journey #OldieButGoodie #Qualtrics #InsightsSummit http://instagram.com/p/zRHepElNXM/

celadonia
    celadonia
    Participant

Saw #journey tonight. #dontstopbelievin

A video posted by @nlp1223 on

I have no words. #dontstopbelievin #journey

A video posted by Michael Moss (@michaelgmoss) on

celadonia
    celadonia
    Participant

another DSB

#dontstopbelievin #qualtrics #insightsummit @journeyofficial

A video posted by @mikespaulding2 on

celadonia
    celadonia
    Participant

Got to see Journey with @nickmartin90 thanks to @qualtrics #insightsummit

A video posted by Haylin Martin (@haylinhmartin) on

celadonia
    celadonia
    Participant

Oh my! lol

mjjmike
    5 hours ago
    A gentleman returned my man bra and panties but they played this song and I had to hurl them back in the stage out of pure animal instinct. #feltwednesday @iochicago #InsightSummit

celadonia
    celadonia
    Participant

@journeymusicofficial shows us how to engage customers #InsightSummit #qualtrics

A photo posted by Qualtrics (@qualtrics) on

Justin Schille ‏@JustinSchille 4h4 hours ago
    I can’t get over how incredibly sick that concert was!!!!!! WOW!!!!! #Qualtrics #InsightSummit

celadonia
    celadonia
    Participant

Thanks to moon for posting a lot of links to instagram.

Fabbest
    Fabbest
    Keymaster

Wow, thank you so much, Cel for these, and collect them here for posterity! I love that we’re able to embed the tweet right on the post. Good job! I need to catch up with all the tidbits from the gig; so thank you! I appreciate all your posts!

Toni
    Toni

Thank you, Cel, for starting this thread!!! Watch for Teresa’s recap on here sometime today!!

Teresa
    Teresa
    Participant

Ok, sorry for the delay!

I was blessed enough to have family that works for #qualtrics. He asked me if I wanted to go to a concert, long before it was confirmed as Journey.  Let’s just say that when he told me Journey was coming, I completely thought he was joking with me, because they know of my love for this band.  YAY me, it was true!!!!  I am an admitted Journey concert goer snob.  I love my happy place up front, but felt strongly that I needed to be respectful and stay in the section our tickets were for at this corporate sponsored gig.

Knowing it was GA, I dragged my husband to the venue at 4:30 to get in line to start the wait. The crowd was crazy, lol

Waiting went much quicker when a friend came to see us!!!

My cute cousin is due any moment! Baby Hudson got to experience his first Journey show, he can come out now that he didn’t mess with my concert time, ha ha!!!

Seats made my nose bleed a little, I’m a snob, I know it!!! The good news is that I was able to stand up in the walkway a little. I just felt bad for those sitting behind me, but that’s what you get for SITTING at a Journey concert!!!!!!!

The show was absolutely wonderful!! The guys sounded on fire!!! Arnel was spot on! He hit those notes with perfection. The crowd ate it up! I wish he could hear the wonderful things people say about him when the show is over!!!

My family kept say, oh look I think he saw you, and I would say Nope. Oh he smiled over here, I think he saw you… I’d say no! About half-way through, Arnel saw me on the platform by my seats. Our eyes finally caught and he dropped into a magnificent shimmy dance on his knees! Lots of love, smiles, and waves. I turned to my family…. NOW he saw me! We had enough fun after that that several people exiting after the show came over asked if we knew each other! Apparently they even had a spotlight on me at one point when we were “singing to each other.” One guy even asked my husband, Alan, if it bothered him that the lead singer so pointedly picked me out of the audience. I loved it when Alan just proudly smiled and said, oh no! Doesn’t bother me at all. They are good friends 🙂 🙂 ♥♥

The pictures are not great, it was a difficult angle. My heart is so happy! It was a GREAT, GREAT night!!! My family was absolutely blown away. They have heard me talk over and over, and finally got to see the greatness that Arnel has brought to Journey!

• This reply was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by Teresa Teresa.
    Toni
    Toni

Awesome, Teresa!!! Thank you for sharing your recap and photos!! Glad your husband and other family members finally witnessed the greatness in Arnel!!! Happy for you and happy that you got the spotlight! So deserving…just sayin…

Fabbest
    Fabbest
    Keymaster

Teresa: Thank you so much for taking the time to post a wonderful recap, with vis-a-vis info teeming with delightful descriptive details!!! Love the service to us fans who would have enjoyed the experience with you. I heard even big Richie and Deen recognized you! Thanks to Toni for inspiring T to post for us!

Did Deen sing “I’ll Be Alright Without You”?!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.