Home | Forums | Femily Fun | Introduce Yourself

This topic contains 42 replies, has 30 voices, and was last updated by  Marisag196 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    coley716
    coley716

Welcome to the site!!! Please take a moment to introduce yourself and get to know some of the other members.

Welcome

nits21
    Participant

Hi all, I’m a newly registered but a long time fan of  Arnel. I saw him and watched him perform in Hongkong,  heard and listened everynight the radio drama Dayo( Hongkong). Anyways I’m from Toronto and nice to meet you all, I lurk here everyday LOL, but only today that i decided to register. Actually, me and my sister watched his concert  (Fundraising) with Ammo here in Toronto, and we saw and recognised some of the plokkers at the coffe shop b-4 the concert, so not really a new about Arnel. Thks

Fabbest
    Fabbest
    Keymaster

Wow, thanks for joining Nits! We have quite a few Plokkers in Toronto. Very few have seen him in HongKong; however, I know Agee who is in Toronto is one of them. Again, welcome!

coley716
    coley716

Thanks for joining us Nits21!!!! I think it is so awesome that you have seen some plokkers around shows and recognized them just from lurking. Hopefully you will join us at some events. We have quite a few plokkers in Toronto. Glad you stepped away from lurking and joined!!!! :ap_yeah:

eb2008
    eb2008
    Participant

Welcome Nits. I am in Toronto. Me and some of the Toronto plokkers do go out once in a while . Hope you can join us once the weather is warmer. We were in that AMMO concert. Join us in the chat room also. Are you going to the London, Ontario concert in July?

nits21
    Participant

Thks guys for warm welcome, @ EB, unfortunately, I can’t go to that concert right now, quite busy, and yes actually i recognized you and Agee during AMMO concert and i saw Ferdie too but of course I was too shy to approached you guys. We just bought APFI shirt and picture of AP at ASAP.

Che@SiNewsOnTheNet
    Che@SiNewsOnTheNet
    Participant

Hello all! I’m reintroducing myself, the-fan-formerly-known-as Clarissamia. Hope you all like my new username. Still same old avatar. Still same old posts. Still same old Che. Same old twitter name. Just wanted to minimize confusion with users Clarissa, Che (the wife), Cherry the other fan, and other similar plokker names. Feel free to message and to follow me on twitter hehe. Love AP, love you guys!

-Che

KeikoJP
    KeikoJP
    Participant

Hi All,

Allow me to introduce myself here. I’m from Japan, I love rock and sure I always knew Journey but until Arnel joined, didn’t really “click” somehow… but he knocked me out completely. So you can say I’m a very new fan.

I just saw Journey shows at Budokan and in Nagoya, those are my first shows… They were fantastic. They are great musicians and I love the fact that they looked having a great time on the stage. I cannot wait for the next time though they are still in Japan right now. Arnel rocks!

Andie
    Andie
    Participant

Hey ya all, my name is Andie and I am a long time fan of Journey.  I didn’t find out about AP until I seen him preform with Rascall Flatts at the Superbowl half time show.  As I realized it wasn’t Steve Perry sparked my interest.  Now as I listen to my new Revelation CD, I believe AP’s voice is has a richer sound than Steve.   I’n not bashing Steve, I love him as a former frontman for Journey, but AP’s voice just soothes the savage soul…  lol  And I can’t wait to see AP’s new movie, I will be making it apart of my collection of Journey!  I am a devoted fan of AP now and a fellow plokker!  lol  I surf his websight for a peek of him.  🙂  Have a safe and happy Easter holiday Arnel!

coley716
    coley716

Nice to meet you Andie. I have seen you in the sb (chat room) but haven’t been lucky to catch you to say hello. That crossroads with Rascal Flatts was so amazing. Glad I got to catch it in person with some other fellow plokkers. We are happy to have you here and hope to run into you at a show.

Plok on!!!!

Toni

Wow – lots of newbies!!! Welcome, all!!! I’m glad you guys are posting and introducing yourselves to the other members here!! Anyway, please feel at home and if you have any questions or concerns, please contact one of us, your Mods!

Andie
    Andie
    Participant

Wow, thanks for replying so soon.  This being the weekend and all.  Hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend, and a great start to Monday!  Oh, I forgot to tell my friends that I live in North Florida, USA.  Eastern time zone!  lol  So if your sleeping or just starting your Monday, have a great day 🙂

coley716
    coley716

We are here all the time. :ap_thumbsup:

beaniecree1
    Participant

I am reintroducing myself since my schedule has kept me away so long! So many new people since I was last here! I am a full time college student who works part time for my teacher as a secretary. I am studying to become a music teacher or a vocal performer…whichever happens first I guess… I like many didn’t know who Arnel was until his Journey debut. I am proud to say that I love Arnel more than a fan does an idol or star. He is truly an incredible person who I look at as a role model and an example why we should never, never give up! Arnel is family. Thank you Kuya Knellsky for showing me that anything is possible! mahal na mahal kita!

Beaniecree

Beckles
    Participant

Welcome nits21,Che,Keiko,Andie oh & Bean :wave:
    I’m kind of slow so excuse me for taking to long to
    Welcome y’all we all have so much here to offer like
    a Big Happy Femily as I say Huggies :heart:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.