Home | Forums | Site Support | Initial login for current members

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Fabbest Fabbest 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Fabbest
    Fabbest
    Keymaster

The login widget can be seen on different pages of the site. On the main page, it is on the right column:

1. You can log in with your Facebook account. Just click on the Facebook button, and nothing else.

2. If you are a current member, your account has been migrated to this new database, apart from the password. This is for security purposes. Therefore, only during the very first log in:

• Click “Forgot?” shown above – fill out/click on nothing else.
    • Enter the email address you have on file at APR
    • Reset your password according to the instructions you will receive on the associated email.

Most login problems are related to forgetting the associated email address, forgotten/misspelled username, wrong/old links. CONTACT APR if you are still having problems.

You can also click on the FORGOT? link to reset your password.

eb2008
    eb2008
    Participant

Thanks Fab.  Still can’t log on using my Iphone. Will try again once I have to time to play around.  Thanks for everything. Site is amazing.

Fabbest
    Fabbest
    Keymaster

After trying with your iPhone when you have time, if you still can’t log on, let me know exactly what you see on the screen after you click on the LOGIN button.

Fe Norwood
    Fe Norwood
    Participant

Now, I’m able to log in with my iphone! I didn’t do anything different from what I was doing before, thank  goodness and Fabbest.

Fabbest
    Fabbest
    Keymaster

I didn’t do anything different either, Fe! Thanks for the advise.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.