Home | Forums | Anything Arnel | GIVEAWAY: Everyman's Journey DVD

This topic contains 54 replies, has 29 voices, and was last updated by eb2008 eb2008 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    margil
    margil
    Participant

That’s so sweet, Coley :heart:
    Who doesn’t want to own one? Everyone here will be happy to be the lucky owner of your copy.
    Whoever it will be, congratulations! :clap:

But I want one toooooooo!!!!!!! :ap_number1:

Sweetdoc
    Participant

Very exciting for the winner ! Thanks Coley for giving ONE plokker a chance to OWN the Everyman’s JOURNEY DVD . LOVE your generosity !

coley716
    coley716

Last question before I make my decision….do any of you NOT have any access to this film??

JenaIsle
    JenaIsle
    Participant

@Coley, I was debating with myself whether to reply to your question or not because I think everyone could have access to the DVD, perhaps online. The question is: How easy would it be to have it?

On my part, I know it would not be easy. In fact, I’m still in the process of obtaining the “Revelation” album, due to limited funds, and the bureaucratic red tape of purchasing it online.

What more, I live North of Manila so I may have difficulty obtaining that much awaited documentary. I think it may not be available still from our local stores here.

I apologize for bugging you, but I really would be the happiest should you choose me to receive that DVD. I’m a certified Arnel fanatic and it would be beyond superb to watch his movie. I do have Arnelitis, and I’m sooooo excited to watch it.

Thanks for all your patience and understanding. Our humble rock star deserves moderators like you.

coley716
    coley716

JenaIsle, I was truly hoping to find someone who would cherish it. Sounds like you fit the bill. The DVD is now yours. PM me your address and I will get it out tomorrow.

Lalahon
    Lalahon
    Participant

Congrats Jenalsle! Good choice Coley….”watch it in good health”….. :clap:

eb2008
    eb2008
    Participant

Congratulations Jenaisle.

JenaIsle
    JenaIsle
    Participant

My God, thanks thanks, thanks @coley716. I can’t describe how I feel at the moment. I’m teary-eyed because of happiness. Amidst all the dismal floods and typhoon in our area, this truly made my day- and I never stopped believin’ :ap_airnel: It’s like the sun breaking through the threatening dark clouds.

Thanks a zillion times @coley716, you’re the best! Our rock star is also the BEST, and watching his film would be the closest I can get to him. I hope I could meet him someday, and have it autographed. :ap_smile:

So happy. happy,happy..ecstatic! :ap_airnel: :ap_number1: :ap_airnel:

I will do my best to promote Arnel’s video, this site, and everything about our beloved rock star! :ap_yeah: :ap_number1:

JenaIsle
    JenaIsle
    Participant

Again, thanks @coley716 @lalahon @eb2008. Have a stress-free day, you all. :ap_airnel:

Anita 09
    Participant

Congrats Jenalsle!! So excited for you! Enjoy your precious treasure!! Great job Coley again, making us smile 🙂

Teresa
    Teresa
    Participant

Awwww, That’s Wonderful! Congrats And Well Done Coley! My Copy Should Arrive From AmazoN Tomorrow Or Wednesday And I Will Probably End Up At Walmart Tomorrow Too, Because I Wasn’t The Extra Footage.

Toni
    Toni

Just an FYI – if you’re in the Philippines, if I’m not mistaken, when you receive something from the states, they collect a fee of some sort :tap:
    sometimes the fee is more than the price of the “gift”…please check into this.

Arnelrocks
    Arnelrocks
    Participant

yaaaay Jenalsle!!!! I am so happy for you!!! Enjoy watching the DVD and im sorry about your revelation not arriving yet! Hope they will both be with you in short time!!!

Thank you Coley for being so generous! We love you!!! mwuahhh

celadonia
    celadonia
    Participant

Yey for Jenaisle. Just an observation. Maybe there should be a direct link on the home page for the dvd release or link to walmart.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by celadonia celadonia.
    • This reply was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by celadonia celadonia.
    JenaIsle
    JenaIsle
    Participant

The responses here are heartwarming. Thanks, @Anita 09, @teresa, @toni, @arnelrocks, @celadonia, I’m glad I’ve joined in.

@toni, I surely hope not. :hmmm:

@celadonia thanks for the tip.

@coley716 is, indeed, so generous. :ap_smile:

Just like our beloved rock star! Warm, humble, and caring.

Thanks, again, everyone! :ap_hug:

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 55 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.