Home | Forums | Anything Arnel | GIVEAWAY: Everyman's Journey DVD

This topic contains 54 replies, has 29 voices, and was last updated by eb2008 eb2008 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 55 total)
  • Author

bblmt
    Participant

Arnel is by far the star of the show…I flew all the way to mManila to see him and got a quick cameo in the video..as much as I would LOVE to win it.. I hope it goes to someone who cannot otherwise get it… you are a doll Coley..love you

sheree6778
    Participant

OK.. Although AP will always be #1 in my heart and LOVE LOVE LOVE his story, I am going to have to say my favorite person in DSB – Everyman’s Journey would have to be Cherry. While she was not shown often I absolutely LOVED how the film showed her right by Arnel’s side. She is truly a star in her own right!!!

PICK ME :ap_airnel: PICK ME :ap_airnel: PICK ME PICK :ap_airnel: ME PICK ME :ap_airnel:

Teresa
    Teresa
    Participant

I WANT IT!!! Super badly!!!
    Ok, obviously my favorite person is Arnel! Followed closely by Yul and his fabulous comment!
    I paid huge bucks to fly last minute to San Francisco to the film festival there. It was my way to show support for AP! It wasn’t the first time, as I went to his first public gig in Vegas too. I wanted him to see a die hard fan out there welcoming him! 🙂 I will ALWAYS support him, and this site. I also set up and email campaign and got the film shown in Utah, where I begged, and bribed everyone I know to go see it. Have I said I really want to win this copy of the movie 🙂 (We all know I will go buy half a dozen regardless, ha ha!) Toni can vouch for my picture taking abilities too 🙂

bbob
    Participant

how can I get giveaway: everyman’s journey DVD

nicj8506
    Participant

My favorite person in this movie is Arnel! He is such a humble and amazing person (just like Coley 😉 ). He is an inspiration to people everywhere.
    I will post tons of pictures of me and Kendal with the dvd.
    Hope you pick me!!

Dutch
    Dutch
    Participant

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, i was happy to see it once because my sweet friend from the USA gave me her password to see her rental DvD, i did, and, yes as so many times already it made me cry but also very proud of our dear Arnel, who managed to rise as a star from nothing to being a real star, a guy with a golden heart and voice, with so much love for his family, friends and fans but above all for the kids, it still gived me goosbumps to watch him putting those flipflops on these little dirty kidsfeet, Arnel you have been and will be an inspiration to soooo many, love you and ur family so much, gratefull to call you a friend, thanks for all you have done, are, and will do, Always yours faithfully, D.h. Dutch xoxo

Anita 09
    Participant

Just wanted to express how grateful I am for being apart of this site! It is so exciting that we all share the same bond… our love, admiration and deep respect for this amazing man ~ Mr. Arnel Pineda!!! When we truly love we love for life!! *Always and Forever* 🙂

Lalahon
    Lalahon
    Participant

Wow Coley…you have your work cut out for you! Very nice, genuine love posted here for our Wok-stah! Very sweet of you to give it away…good luck choosing….As much as we all love AP, I have to agree with Sheree that Cherry is pretty darned amazing! Such an incredible woman!
    :ap_kiss: :heart:

• This reply was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by Lalahon Lalahon.
    • This reply was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by Lalahon Lalahon.
    coley716
    coley716

Such a tough decision. I wish I could give one to all of you. My true hope is to get this DVD into the hands of someone who probably wont have access to it. Suggestions??

nits21
    Participant

Hi morning, Mod Coley, I want as I want d DVD, of course WALMART is so near in my place so if some needs to hv it i think one fr ph because i don’t think they gonna show it in ph? what do u think?

JenaIsle
    JenaIsle
    Participant

That’s a good idea @nits21 @coley716 :ap_yeah: because it would be me then. :ap_yeah: Thanks, thanks, thanks.

JenaIsle
    JenaIsle
    Participant

But of course, @coley716 you are free to choose anyone you want. I’m just praying it would be me. If not, then I respect whatever decision you would arrive at. Take care.

Arnelrocks
    Arnelrocks
    Participant

we have it on pre-order from amazon and it should be arriving october 10th – 13th. it will be our first time seeing it, so chose someone who will not be able to get it at all coley, then everyone wins! 😉

paula_chile
    Participant

ARNEL !!!!!! is master!!!! :clap: …I love you with all my heart the dvd … I am from Chile where he gave his one concert .. ARNEL hugs and alive!
    :heart:

eb2008
    eb2008
    Participant

Thanks Coley for giving your DVD. Arnel is definitely the star of the show, especially the special scene :yipee: but love the special moment with Cherry before the Manila concert. I can feel the weight on his shoulder too before the concert and the weight off as he was introduced by Neal to thousands of Philippine fans. Trying to organize the Toronto Plokkers viewing of this film with popcorns on hand which I will definitely post. Tough decision my friend, I wish you well :ap_smile: I agree with you on giving to someone who won’t have access to it.

Good luck!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 55 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.