Home | Forums | Anything Arnel | GIVEAWAY: Everyman's Journey DVD

This topic contains 54 replies, has 29 voices, and was last updated by eb2008 eb2008 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    coley716
    coley716

For the love of the site, I am giving away my personal advanced DVD copy of Everyman’s Journey given to me by the producers themselves.

I only have a few minor requests…

1. Tell me who your favorite person is in the film
    2. Post a few pics of you in bliss with the DVD when you get it
    3. Continue to actively support Arnel and this site.

So now the question is…who wants it??

paulie
    paulie
    Participant

meeeeeeeee !!!!!!! hahahaha ! My fave person in the film is Arnel because he is so inspiring and humble !! I will post pics of me with it and will forever support him and the Plokkers !!!!! Journey on !!!!

witchypoo
    Participant

I would love that !! We watched it at the theater and then 6 more times on demand !!! No problem posting a pic and will be here in support of Arnel and the plokkers always !!!

Toni
    Toni

Way to go, Paulie and Witchy!!!

Luchie
    Participant

Wow! It’s amazing that you have this special way to connect with your fans. More power to you Arnel. Stay as you are. I really love your music. You’re an inspiration.

Fabbest
    Fabbest
    Keymaster

Thank you, Coley for giving away your copy so someone could have it before the US release!

JRNYfninTracy
    Participant

OK, I cannot lie, my favorite person in the film is my dear wife Eda, we were lucky enough to have our ‘cameo’ non-speaking , non-credited role. We were down front and center for the Shoreline (Mountain View, CA) show, and we were captured on camera for a few seconds, it’s like reliving that show every time we have seen Everyman’s Journey.

Margie
    Participant

My Favorite person in the film is Arnel!! I love his honesty and humble ways…He is truly an amazing man. I would love to have this copy for my very own and I will support Arnel in what ever he does forever, He is one of a kind and I am honored to have met him.

cyn7274
    Participant

Not hard to say who my favorite person in the film is – Arnel! I’ll always support Arnel and this site and would be happy to post a pic or pics of me with the DVD. Thanks for the opportunity.

jodyt
    Participant

Please please—I will hold movie parties with with popcorn and takr as many pics as yowant.

Arnelrocks
    Arnelrocks
    Participant

wow coley!!! This is so kind of you!! my favorite person is of course Arnel for being such an inspiration and mostly for bring some amazing people in to my life which i am so proud and glad to call my plokker femily! Of course we will always be here to support our wok-stah!

p.s. I should have know that with coley there would be a minor catch lol ( pictures) but im sure we would be able to post a couple lol

JenaIsle
    JenaIsle
    Participant

Hi Coley,

It has been my ardent wish to own a copy of that gem. May you please choose me? 😉 I’d be so delighted. I do RT Arnel’s tweets and other useufl info about him. I also try to promote this site, Arnel and Journey. I have a link in my blog for Arnel’s Twitter account and to this blog, as well. I write every bit of news about Arnel and Journey because I know that Arnel’s stories could also inspire other people. And oh, you have actually posted two of my articles in this site, and I’m flattered. I’ll forever be supporting Arnel and Journey. I offer to write an article about Arnel that you could post only in this site, if you want me to. I’m an avid supporter “Faithfully,” even “After all These Years,” Coley.
    :ap_yeah:

coley716
    coley716

There is a lot of love for our wok-stah and this documentary. Glad to see so many want this. I will try to make my decision today so that I can have it out in the mail no later than tomorrow.

Decisions, decision…. :ap_airnel:

JenaIsle
    JenaIsle
    Participant

BTW, My favorite person is of course, Arnel Pineda!

Indaya09
    Participant

AP (our humble wok-stah), of course! What kind of question is that??? :yes: I would very much love to have that copy of DSB; Everyman’s Journey if given the chance, :daydream: and I would be more than happy to have my picture taken with it 😉 It’s a memento of our wok-stah that I can keep and cherish forever! :heart: My family and I could never get tired of watching it over and over again. In fact, we were at the opening and closing (screening) @ AFI. It’s the least we could do to show our support. :ap_smile:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 55 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.