Home | Forums | Femily Fun | Game: Guess What?!

This topic contains 53 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  Beckles 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    Fabbest
    Fabbest
    Keymaster

Yes, next time, Bex!

@Kimmy: The CD should be there today-ish. Yul will be back to Vegas around the 6th, and have a couple of days to repack for the UK… but and I wanted to make sure you got the CD, being that he’ll be back to a hectic schedule. Anywho, sorry I couldn’t even slip a note, was hurrying to get it out to you!

Arnelrocks
    Arnelrocks
    Participant

Thank you so much Fabb , i really appreciate it !! Will let you know when it arrives. Very grateful to all the mods for thinking of such great contests and making our home so much fun! :heart:

Arnelrocks
    Arnelrocks
    Participant

Just received the CD thank you so much fabb, i love it and will cherish it always 🙂

Toni

Awesome, Kimmy!

Fabbest
    Fabbest
    Keymaster

Just received the CD thank you so much fabb, i love it and will cherish it always :)

It’s from AP, kind of! So have a blast during your 9 shows coming up. Looking forward to pics!

Arnelrocks
    Arnelrocks
    Participant

I will post plenty of pics and will try my best to do some videoing of the shows. Only 15 days to goooo!!!! hehe

Lalahon
    Lalahon
    Participant

So happy for you Kimmy!! :yipee:

coley716
    coley716

Just received the CD thank you so much fabb, i love it and will cherish it always :)

Yaaaaay  Kimmy!!!!!!  Let the countdown begin for you!!!!

Beckles
    Participant

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>Fabbest wrote:</div>Yes, next time, Bex!

<p class=”last-child”>@Kimmy: The CD should be there today-ish. Yul will be back to Vegas around the 6th, and have a couple of days to repack for the UK… but and I wanted to make sure you got the CD, being that he’ll be back to a hectic schedule. Anywho, sorry I couldn’t even slip a note, was hurrying to get it out to you!

Yes next time Fabb 😉
    So Happy you recieved the CD Kimmy!

Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.