Home | Forums | Femily Fun | Game: Guess What?!

This topic contains 53 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  Beckles 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    Arnelrocks
    Arnelrocks
    Participant

Omg yaaaaaaay!!!
    I can’t believe I got it right!!!!
    I’m soo happpyyy!!! 🙂

Fabbest
    Fabbest
    Keymaster

is it the famous shirt that Arnel wore from the chile concert? ( it was auctioned i think, i think sweetdoc won it if i remember correctly hehe)

When Fe posted the very first question, “Is it a favorite concert outfit?” we were thinking, dang they know what it is! But… it was not his favorite, although perhaps the most famous. He was wearing it on a clip featured by CNN when he was announced as Journey frontman and of course, he wore it in his debut concert in Chile.

Sweetdoc is now the proud owner of the shirt, after winning it in an auction by APFI.

Sweetdoc with the Chile shirt

AP thanking auction bidders

Kimmy, I will arrange for Yul to give it to you in a couple of weeks when they see you in the UK. OR, to be doubly sure, I’ll mail it to you – same address, yah?

Thanks, everyone for playing. We are now planning on the next game, so please stay tuned!

Sweetdoc
    Participant

CONGRATULATIONS  Kimmy  / Arnelrocks !  That was quick !    I did not have time to join the game .   Of course,  Chile shirt is always in my mind  ha ha… the most beloved ..treasured possession … I ever had !

And the message of Arnel on the video … priceless !  I could die…

Wow, I am excited for the next  ” GUESS WHAT”  GAME …….

Thanks Fabbs and moderators … great idea ….for Femily FUN !

celadonia
    celadonia
    Participant

Congrats Kimmy!:ap_thumbsup:

coley716
    coley716

We are always open for other game suggestions. If you have any, let us know.

Congrats again Kimmy!!!!

Arnelrocks
    Arnelrocks
    Participant

thank you so much!!!! Fabb im okay to wait for Yul to pass it on to us in the UK (if Yul and you are okay with that, it is the same address if you prefer) Only 4 weeks and 4 days to goooo hehe. So happy you have the shirt sweetdoc you deserve it!
    Thanks for thinking of such a good game mods, we love you!

Sachiko_K
    Sachiko_K
    Participant

Congrats Kimmy! You are so smart and keen! :heart:

Thanks for the sweet mods for this kind of game.

I’m looking forward to more! 😉

Lalahon
    Lalahon
    Participant

Kimmy, so very happy for you! You are one SMART cookie!! Love ya!

Toni

Awesome, Kimmy!!! Congratzzzz!

rahly
    Participant

Congrats Kimmy! That was fun!  (Even though I didn’t win… Haha!)

Indaya09
    Participant

Way to go Kimmy! That was quick…there’s already a winner before I even know there’s a game :ap_sigh: lol.  Anyhow, congrats to the lucky girl :wink:

Fe Norwood
    Fe Norwood
    Participant

Oh my, fab that’s exactly what I had in mind the very first time I asked, you know, seriously!!! I should have asked a popular outfit or clothing, instead!!! But if you had said~~ maybe~~~ I would have fired back and asked about his Chile t shirt which a lot of us submitted a bid for.  Btw, congrats, Dulce!  ( Got busy with my graduating son), however I should have peeked back in here. Haha, this was fun though, mods. Woohoo to Kimmy!

Fabbest
    Fabbest
    Keymaster

Darn, Fe!!! Yes, “popular” would have made it a YES! Favorite, it is not – so I had to say NO! It would have been okay to ask it outright “Is it the Chile shirt?”. How in the world did you guess so quickly! Haha.

We have more games coming. We’re just getting a consensus before rolling the next one out.

:ap_airnel:

Fe Norwood
    Fe Norwood
    Participant

Fab, that was a well followed bidding event for APFI then and giving up his first and most memorable personal possession for charity said  and still says a lot about AP. When you posted Arnel related item, I knew in my heart right away that could be his Chile shirt you’re referring to and why I didn’t ask outright I don’t know why? So we’ll be waiting for more fun to come, mods:)

Beckles
    Participant

Congrads Kimmy wow my new Bifocial’s missed this oh deRniT next time thank you Fabb & y’all Modes your awesome.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 54 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.