Home | Forums | Site Support | Fantastic Job!

This topic contains 25 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  Beckles 4 years ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Fabbest
    Fabbest
    Keymaster

lou: I was alone at the old “forum” wondering where to find this new house and I finally found it via one of the FB posts.

You must have used a bookmarked link, http://arnelpinedarocks.com/forum versus the site URL. Nice talking to you on the phone.

mits65
    Participant

Whew! finally made it through the Sacred walls of APR!  The site looks Great! Thank you Mods!

Fabbest
    Fabbest
    Keymaster

Sacred walls…lol. Yehey, welcome and thank you!

coley716
    coley716

Fabbers, Toni, Gigi and I are really glad everyone is enjoying the site. It was a labor of love for the plokkers and of course the wok-stah. It is going to take some time to learn the ins and outs of the new format, but give the shock and newness a chance to wear off and you will figure it all out. You will be pros in no time!!!

Plok on!!!

Toni

I can hardly wait to get my hands on here!! One week down, 7 1/2 more to go!!  *wink* Thanks, Coles and Fabb, for holding the fort!! Gigi, hope you’re having a wonderful time!

Pam
    Participant

Hi Fabb and mods — revamp looks great; I haven’t been by in a while (an election and spine surgery kinda distracted me) and the nav here is really improved. Thanks for all that you do!

Fabbest
    Fabbest
    Keymaster

Distractions…I’d say! Hope you’re feeling better! Catch you soon, Pam – and take care!

Toni

;-)ummm I think I’ve found where I can say something ha ha

Thank you Fabb-Toni-Gigi you have done an awesome job on Arnel’s site can’t wait to see the rest Well Done my friends

Beckles, you’re welcome!! I think you forgot Coley *wink* – meanwhile, I’ve been missing in action but should be back in 3 weeks!!

coley716
    coley716

Thank you Fabb-Toni-Gigi you have done an awesome job on Arnel’s site can’t wait to see the rest Well Done my friends

Beckles, you’re welcome!! I think you forgot Coley *wink* – meanwhile, I’ve been missing in action but should be back in 3 weeks!!

Haha no worries there. I blend in the background.

stardust1
    Participant

Arnel said he would like to be chef.  If he cooks as well as he sings, I’ll want to  eat at his restaurant. Lol. I just hope it’ s a long time before he changes professions, because I hope he will he singing for a long time to come. Can’t wait until the new music he is working on comes out!

Beckles
    Participant

Toni wrote:
    Beckles wrote:

Haha no worries there. I blend in the background.

Opps just now found this so sorry for delay Toni & Coley :wave:
    By the way The wave & all are here the Thud~One is gone?
    🙂 :ap_sigh: :heart:

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.