Home | Forums | Site Support | Fantastic Job!

This topic contains 25 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  Beckles 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author

Sigewulf
    Participant

It will obviously take folks a little time to figure out the ins and outs of this place so I’ll start off the first thread.

Place looks great. No longer filled with rows of clutter, everything has its spot. Just need to fill the closets now. ūüôā

Fabbest
    Keymaster

You just reminded me to go mop my kitchen floor. It was a pleasure chatting with you today. Thanks for your post, Sigewulf.

Sigewulf
    Participant

I enjoyed it too. it was like being in a giant park with only one other person and having a nice private conversation.

rahly
    Participant

Hi Fab! As always, thanks for all you do. ¬†The site looks great. ¬†However, I’m totally lost..Haha! It will take me awhile to navigate the site..but I’m sticking around to learn.

just one question..where are the old topics in the forum?

Thanks again!

hugs to everyone!

celadonia
    celadonia
    Participant

I’m not used to having a big, clutter free house so yeah I’m still grappling through. ¬†But I love how this has been renovated. Looks more professional.
    Guess I may have to go to archives to look at the old discussions , well not really old, but say,yesterday.  :))

JMThoughts
    JMThoughts
    Participant

Very organized! Thank you.

kuasarean
    kuasarean
    Participant

Like the new format. Thanks :ap_yeah:

jodyt
    Participant

Great New Site Thanks Fabb and Coleu

eb2008
    eb2008
    Participant

Loving the newly renovated APR house.  Thank you for all the updates

Fabbest
    Fabbest
    Keymaster

Add Gigi and Toni as well who ported over content long before we launched. Thanks jody and EB :ap_hug:

Clarissa
    Clarissa
    Participant

I’m confuuuused! I think I need a GPS , lol . Umm , where ¬†can I find some YT videos ¬†llike the ones

posted in the forums before from each show?

Loved the look , Fabb ! I’m just a little bit disoriented I guess

Arnelrocks
    Arnelrocks
    Participant

im slowly getting used to where everything is hehe. I absolutely love the new house!! welldone to Fabb and all the Mods!! Our house looks amayingg :yipee:

Beckles
    Participant

¬†;-)ummm I think I’ve found where I can say something ha ha

Thank you Fabb-Toni-Gigi you have done an awesome job on Arnel’s site can’t wait to see the rest Well Done my friends

lou
    lou
    Participant

Danda-danda ng new of the Plokkers. I was alone at the old “forum” wondering where to find this new house and I finally found it via one of the FB posts. Fab as in fabulous!

Thank you to all who had a hand on this new site transition, especially to Yvonne. Really, really great new look!

Fabbest
    Fabbest
    Keymaster

Clarissa: Umm , where  can I find some YT videos like the ones posted in the forums before from each show?

SHOWS MENU TAB UP TOP – then click on the city.

Should I change the label “SHOWS” to tour? I used “Shows” because we could conceivably add TV guestings, and other appearances if we wanted to.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.