Home | Forums | Site Support | Ask the Moderators

This topic contains 66 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  VivLuvsJrny4ever 1 year ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 61 through 67 (of 67 total)
  • Author

Dawn
    Participant

Hi all I was just wondering if you no any one going to the Phoenix consert I am going and would like to meet some of the plokers if you know any one please let me know….d25graf@Yahoo.com

coley716
    coley716

I will gladly ask around.

Dawn
    Participant

Thanks coley……

Dawn
    Participant

Hi… first let me tell you the Phoenix show was amazing…. to see Arnel sing up close and personal was the best… I cried could not help my self. But I wanted to ask you I made a canvas pic of arnel it took me about 36 hours to cut the stencil for the painting I gave it to the lighting guy he said he would get it to arnel do you know how I can find out if he got it please let me know…..

coley716
    coley716

We can ask him. Sounds really nice. Do you have a pic of it?? I would love to see it. Also, if you got any good pics or videos, please post them under the venue recap here: http://arnelpinedarocks.com/show/journey-in-phoenix-az

Dawn
    Participant

Hi coley I don’t have a pic of the one I gave to Arnel but I made one for my self I was hoping to have him sign it for me but I did not know how to go about it but I will send you a pic of it im not to sure how to do it but I will try the one I made for arnel has a beautful green back ground many layers to it has a design through out the canvas then I stenciled the pic of arnel on top of the back drop the lighting guy loved it he said it was amazing…. please let me know if arnel got it….

VivLuvsJrny4ever
    Participant

Hi AP Mods!

I just went to post something in the tour section for St. Paul show but it’s sending the verification email to wrong address…..leaving off part of the .com in my email address.

Ironically, when I check my password/username, it does send it to the correct email address.

Thanks,

Viv

Viewing 7 posts - 61 through 67 (of 67 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.