Home | Forums | Anything Arnel | AP's 300K Twitter Followers

This topic contains 42 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by coley716 coley716 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    coley716
    coley716

Thank you for all the entries so far. So proud to see this account grow the way it has. Congrats to the Fabulous 5. Keep the entries coming!!!!

ksalmanson
    ksalmanson
    Participant

I’ve tweeted with you a few times but would love to have you follow me! How are you doing with your jet lag? Did you try the melatonin with the recipe on when to take it and when to get sun? I sent it to @coley716. It really works!

mbangilan
    mbangilan
    Participant

WooHoo! Just looked and AP is at 299.5K followers!!! I already have family who think I am loca; if AP followed me on Twitter they might think I am certifiable. Hope you are enjoying your time off, rejuvenating yourself and resting.

mbangilan
    mbangilan
    Participant

oops! @marcybang

MelissaMB
    Participant

ME! ME! ME! @MissyB1971 :yipee: :ap_thumbsup:

gigi

Anybody here newly registered? Welcome to APR! :ap_hug:

Excited for all the entries, good luck everyone! Keep on rocking AP! :ap_smile:

alesia65
    alesia65
    Participant

It would truly be an honor to be followed by Arnel at @alesia65. He is such an inspiration to me (as well as many others). And even though I’m a newbie Plokker, I’ve met so many amazing people on the SB/twitter (Cyn, Lala, Paulie, EB, Coley and many more). I feel truly a part of the femily and a connection to Arnel. I feel I’ve been down a similar path to him (but nothing nearly as remarkable). I was facing poverty and homelessness at 15 when my father left us. My love of music kept me going and the support of my family kept me and my mother from facing the streets. I can say I’m proud to have lived through that. I’m proud to have faced my drug and alcohol demons and beat them. I’m proud to be a single mother, who with no financial support, raised an amazing and smart 16-year-old daughter. I’m proud of my grit, determination, hard work and dedication to say that, even without a college degree and extreme luck, I found the job I have now based on my talents AND I’m extremely proud to say that within 3 years I will be a Vice President of a global Fortune 500 company. That is when I know I’ve reached my success.

Arnel has brought back in me the passion of music and has awoken a new creative drive in me through his story and I just don’t want to be a fan, I want to be a part of the community of you all, and be able to contribute, no matter how small.

So with that, I say, please consider me as one of the Fab 5.

Happy Hump Day!! -Alesia

Arnelrocks
    Arnelrocks
    Participant

wow 300k followers!!! I am so proud of Arnel, and so grateful to all the mods for all your hard work you do for us all !! I am trying to get used to twitter and am tweeting a little hehe. I am kimmyarnelrocks on twitter. I love you all and am so proud to call you all my femily!

Sachiko_K
    Sachiko_K
    Participant

Congratulations on another great mile stone for @arnelpineda account!
    Mabuhay to Arnel and the Team Arnel! More to come!!!
    (Aug. 8, 2013, 7:15pm JST)

• This reply was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by Sachiko_K Sachiko_K.
    eb2008
    eb2008
    Participant

So excited to go to bed with this

and more excitement when I woke up to this

Congrats!!!

celadonia
    celadonia
    Participant

can oldtimers like me request to be followed too? just asking. if not about AP or Journey, i usually tweet about the weather and traffic. maybe he’d be interested. :rofl:

Fabbest
    Fabbest
    Keymaster

I woke up to see that the prediction once again hit the nail on the head. Thanks for getting the screenshots! Thanks to the following who joined the party:

venusxblue, aholloman22, Jeana_W, JenaIsle, tdallasw, Teresabrgd, Lalahon459, cynthia72742, ksalmanson, marcybang, MissyB1971, alesia65, kimmyarnelrocks, twinrockers, SiNewsOnTheNet, Indaya329S

We will try to catch AP ASAP.

Che@SiNewsOnTheNet
    Che@SiNewsOnTheNet
    Participant

Am I too late? Me please! Me me please! Che@SinewsOnTheNet.
    @celadonia, am I following you yet? What’s your twitter name?

Toni
    Toni

Not too late, Che!!!

Indaya09
    Participant

I finally decided to kick up a notch and sign up for twitter account..Dai Fabbs I’m @indaya329s 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.