Home | Forums | Anything Arnel | AP's 300K Twitter Followers

This topic contains 42 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by coley716 coley716 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    Fabbest
    Fabbest
    Keymaster

We talked to Arnel the other day about his Twitter account hitting another milestone soon. As token of gratitude, he will follow up to 5 accounts when that milestone is reached. While his current schedule affords him mostly Twitter to connect with us, he hopes to see us over here at APR as well.

If you would like to be considered for following by @arnelpineda, simply let us know by posting here.

Twitterstats predicts 2-3 more days until 300K. They were spot on with 200K.

If you are not already registered on the site, you can do so here.

Twitter 300K prediction

venusxblue
    venusxblue
    Participant

Heck yeah! I’m @venusxblue 🙂 twitter.com/venusxblue

Oh my gosh, I can tell I haven’t visited in a while. My posting abilities are rusty >_< Sorry!

• This reply was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by venusxblue venusxblue.
    Fabbest
    Fabbest
    Keymaster

That’s what he’s talking about!!! Thank you, Jessica! And thanks for the Twitter account name too.

Toni
    Toni

Yeay, Jessica!!! Woohoo!!

Anita 09
    Participant

Absolutely!!!! It would be an honor and privilege to be followed by the one and only incredible Rockstar ~ Mr. Arnel Pineda!!! LOL 🙂

Fabbest
    Fabbest
    Keymaster

Holloman in da houuuuse! That would be @aholloman22 right?!

Anita 09
    Participant

Thank you Fabbest!! Yes, that is correct! :+))

jeana
    Participant

Me!! Pretty pleasse:) it would b a privilege to b followed by one of the most amazing person! (Fingers crossed). On another note, just wanted to let you know Arnel, that you are loved by many and thanx for bringing us together. From the bottom of my heart! And also to the Mods; u all rock!

Fabbest
    Fabbest
    Keymaster

@Jeana_W ? Thank you, Jeana!

jeana
    Participant

Thats correct and You’re very welcome Fabb:)

JenaIsle
    JenaIsle
    Participant

Hi Fabbest, Coley,

It would be an honor and a privilege to be followed on Twitter by my favorite rock singer, Arnel. I’ve been actually praying for it. 😉

It is the first time that I learn how to admire a rock singer. He is a genuine inspiration to the youth and I always talk about his Cinderella story to the young. It motivates them to do their best and never to stop believing in themselves and in their dreams.

Thanks for all the support. God bless.

Jena Isle

Teresa
    Teresa
    Participant

He Should Follow Me The Way I Follow Him Around 😉 Oh Wait, J/k That Sounds Kind Of Creepy. Lol! Let’s Go With Travel The Country For The Love Of Music And The Magic That Is All Arnel!

• This reply was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by Teresa Teresa.
    • This reply was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by Teresa Teresa.
    tdallasw
    tdallasw
    Participant

I would be greatly honored to have Arnel follow me on Twitter. He is simply amazing and is such an inspiration! @tdallasw

cyn7274
    Participant

Yes, Toni. It is a big dream of mine to have Arnel follow me on Twitter. I always try to tweet back to Arnel when he tweets to send love and positive thoughts his way. 300K followers is really a huge milestone. I know it’ll be hard to pick only 5 to follow but I hope to be honored to be one.

Thanks for letting us know and giving us a chance. :ap_thumbsup:

Lalahon
    Lalahon
    Participant

Maybe the one with the least amount of followers would be a good choice? :ap_giggle:
    Seriously, Arnel, Congratulations for this milestone of 300K, and praying for your continued success….you are so loved! :heart:
    Thank you for the consideration…I am @Lalahon459 😉

PS: Thank you to Fabb and other Mods…you guys rock! :ap_yeah:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.