Home | Forums | Site Support | APR Matters

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by JenaIsle JenaIsle 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Fabbest
    Fabbest
    Keymaster

The commenting solution we use for the articles on the site is provided by Disqus. As indicated on the site upgrade announcement, we will allow Disqus to display a few ads, and 100% of the proceeds will go to APFI. I will report regularly and you are welcome to log in on my console to view the info. Revenue is generated through ads clicked. These ads are selected based on your personal info – other sites you visit, mostly. We will earn very little, but it adds up. We’ve made almost a dollar… lol… but hey, that feeds 1 child for 1 day! Thanks in advance for visiting AP’s site.

lou
    lou
    Participant

Thanks for explaining this fundraising source, Fabb. This is wonderful.  I will click and click more ads to fill the APFI bucket. (:>)

Fabbest
    Keymaster

Well, click as normal – thank you! Love you, Lou.

coley716
    coley716

If doing something as simple as clicking on this site will help a child in need, then I am all for it.  Even the smallest gestures can make the largest impacts.

Toni

Every little click helps!! Let’s all click away!!

Fabbest
    Fabbest
    Keymaster

Just want to share some site-related things since March. Discovery revenue is at $16 🙂 Hey, every little bit counts, and Arnel is giving all of it to APFI:

Last month, October, we almost broke the year’s record of hits set in March when Journey was in Japan. With more new visitors recently introduced via the documentary, thank you, Plokkers – for welcoming them to our watering hole.

Toni

Well, that’s close to 700 pesos, about half a sack of rice!

Cool on the stats!!

JenaIsle
    JenaIsle
    Participant

This is great @fabbest will keep visiting the site to help generate clicks.
    :ap_thumbsup:

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.