Home | Forums | Anything Arnel | AP videos elsewhere

This topic contains 20 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Pamela Bell 2 weeks, 2 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    celadonia
    celadonia
    Participant

Was looking for Arnel singing Deep Purple at a tv show (ASAP? or Showtime) with Israel’s Got Talent winner Rose Osang Ostanes but can’t find it.

So I chanced upon this one. It’s pretty recent.  Clips of songs. Venue says Cowboy Grill but some of the boys in the band are wearing shirts with the Shakey’s logo.

DonnaB
    DonnaB
    Participant

No singing, but I love this interview clip highlighting another one of Arnel’s strengths, connecting with fans 🙂

Oddie
    Participant

I saw this on YT. This was when David Foster had a show here in the Philippines. I think it was in 2010. AP was home taking a vacation therefore he decided to watch the show. Look at APs reaction when he was surprised by Peter Cetera.

PS Sorry this is my first time to post videos. I don’t know if I’m doing the right thing. Thnx

oddie

Fabbest
    Fabbest
    Keymaster

Hi Oddie,
    Good job and welcome to the forums! I love this surprise by David Foster and Peter Cetera. Always one of my favorite videos.

celadonia
    celadonia
    Participant

Tribute to Ogie Alcasid on ASAP 10/9/16

All-stars.

Arnel also has a separate segment. Hope to find it in the net.

celadonia
    celadonia
    Participant

Arnel on ASAP yesterday. Sorry I forgot to turn off electric fan. Then a helicopter hovered above at the time Arnel sang. ugh.  But even through a bad audio you can hear that beautiful voice.

Fabbest
    Fabbest
    Keymaster

Thank you so much Cel! They’re striking it on YouTube as it’s uploaded. So I have the no-helicopter version in my Dropbox. Feel free to download and upload to Fakebook or Twister. 😂

Not sure how much bandwidth is allocated by Dropbox, but here it is:

If I Could Reach – AP & Jolina Magdangal

Oddie
    Participant

Thnx for this! I’m trying to upload my own recording on YT but it seems there are some copyright issues. I also tried uploading my recording on FB but it seems it’s taking a while to finally upload it. Thank you for this.

oddie

celadonia
    celadonia
    Participant

yikes!

celadonia
    celadonia
    Participant

Found this on you tube.  I suppose this was when AP  was in Hong Kong recently with family .

celadonia
    celadonia
    Participant

I think Vimeo is safer for uploaded videos from tv.

celadonia
    celadonia
    Participant

Another one.

celadonia
    celadonia
    Participant

Bohemian Rhapsody Pt. 1

Bohemian Rhapsody Pt. 2

Thanks to Mr. Jerome Fernandez for sharing these vids on you tube.

celadonia
    celadonia
    Participant

And because I am still looking for the full WOWY song he sang in Cebu, I came across this one. What a gem! Love this rendition. This circa 2011 in SFO.

With or Without You w/ Arnel Pineda (Journey)

unrehearsed jam with Arnel Pineda of the band Journey

Posted by TheBeerhouse Gypsies on Wednesday, August 17, 2011

celadonia
    celadonia
    Participant

True Colors

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.