Home | Forums | Anything Arnel | AP sings the National Anthem – Cardinals v. Ravens NFL game

This topic contains 26 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by DonnaB DonnaB 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    celadonia
    celadonia
    Participant

Another good one.

celadonia
    celadonia
    Participant
    celadonia
    celadonia
    Participant
    celadonia
    celadonia
    Participant

and more.

long clip. actual performance comes at 4:13.  very clear audio and video.

Toni
    Toni

His voice soared!!! Amazing job!!

Fabbest
    Fabbest
    Keymaster

As promised, here is the Star Patrol segment! Gretchen Fullido also interviewed AP over Skype.

Translation

Gretchen: A nervous start, but with perseverance, it was a flawless performance by Arnel Pineda of the U.S. National Anthem, “Star-Spangled Banner”.

(This song) is regularly witnessed by thousands of fans and several million televiewers of the National Football League or NFL games in America, (usually) on Monday nights.

Arnel: Well, I went crazy here. I kept whispering and whispering the lyrics, of course, I had to practice and I did so on my own.

Gretchen: Arnel added his signature rock sound in his singing. Accompanying him were his bandmates Neal Schon and Jonathan Cain. During ABS-CBN News’ interview, Arnel was thankful to the Filipinos who supported him. He also said, he is a big fan of football.

Arnel: I’m a very big fan of the game. (?) I like how intense the game gets.

Gretchen: He does this all for his family. Besides being a singer, Arnel has an unparalleled habit of saving. He has acquired a home, a photography and music studio, and other real estate investments.

Arnel: We can’t have good health forever, so we have to prepare for old age. (Our only hope is that (?) our kids graduate.

Gretchen: It is free to dream. So his advice for aspiring singers: heart, hard work, and perserverance. Arnel is now preparing his next concert (tour) with Journey, as well as his Valentine Show which he will offer to the Filipinos.

Fabbest
    Fabbest
    Keymaster

The crowd. 🙂

Toni
    Toni

I’m still on cloud nine just listening to their rendition of the national anthem!! No runs and no frills!!

coley716
    coley716

Thank you for translating Fabbers. Love it!!!

Fabbest
    Fabbest
    Keymaster

YW, but I am missing a couple of phrases – maybe someone else has better hearing haha!

seven
    Participant

great audio. this is what the crowd actually heard…. but it’s just a snippet. 🙁
    VIDEO: http://iconosquare.com/p/1104681105942127135_214849359

top note.Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    VIDEO: http://iconosquare.com/p/1104689263632629903_334050175

DonnaB
    DonnaB
    Participant

Fabb, really appreciate the translation, thank you!!!

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.