Home | Forums | Anything Arnel | After Tour 2017

This topic contains 29 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  beaniecree1 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Toni
    Toni

I would NOT miss this for anything!!! Let’s do this!

Fabbest
    Fabbest
    Keymaster

Thank you! I’ll continue to pick your logiSTIcal brain, because AP said it again within the last 2 weeks, out-of-the-blue. “I hope it happens”. Save the pennies, dimes, quarters, and the date –

FEBRUARY 2018.

shelleywilson
    Participant

Fab is this a for sure date??

Fabbest
    Fabbest
    Keymaster

Hi Shelley, no exact date yet – but the focus is February 2018. You have to go 🙂

shelleywilson
    Participant

Oh my what a thrill it would be to visit the Philippines, I’m going to try? , 2 years to save, thx Fab!!

beaniecree1
    Participant

I have a passport and I can live out of a duffle bag! I would be there so fast!!! Would anyone want to share a room somewhere? I’ve been dreaming of going for so long!

Toni
    Toni

Beanie – I’m sure someone will share a room with you!

Eva Valdez
    Participant

I hope it will happens APRIL’2018 coz i plan to go backhome and bring my whole family!

Karen1111
    Participant

I would if it was designed as a tour with a group.

Mieko
    Mieko
    Participant

I would love to go if I may join you!

Toni
    Toni

But, of course, Meiko! Everybody is invited!

Oddie
    Participant

Hello everyone! This is my first time to visit this site! I’ve been a fan of AP since 2008. I’ve been following him on tweeter and FB. BTW I’m from the Philippines. I hope after his US tour he and /or the band can perform again here in the Phils. The last time the band performed here was in 2009.

oddie

Toni
    Toni

Oddie – there should be an Asian Tour next year…but, as always, we have to wait for the official announcement from Journey! Hang tight and keep checking here! And, welcome to APR!

Oddie
    Participant

Well, I’m already here in the Philippines! If you guys plan to visit we will welcome you with OPEN ARMS. 😊😊

oddie

beaniecree1
    Participant

I’ve been looking around at tickets. For me it would be a bit of a world travel so I would need to know dates to plan around so I can visit some friends in some other countries.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.